The Alliance has made tremendous progress in 2017 advancing policies that support combined heat and power and waste heat to power on Capitol Hill, with the Administration, and in state and utility proceedings across the country.
Among other things, we have:
- Released 6 factsheets
- Created 1 manufacturer case study and developed 2 energy efficiency worker profiles
- Presented at 9 events across the country
- Submitted comments on 2 federal and 5 state actions
- Sent 11 letters to federal legislators and 6 letters to state legislators and utilities commissions
- Joined 8 national coalition letters and comments
- Released 3 statements on federal Executive Branch actions, 2 statements on federal Legislative Branch actions, and 1 statement on state actions
- Convened dozens of meetings with congressional staff
- Convened business coalition meetings with state policymakers in Ohio, Pennsylvania and Virginia
- Organized business roundtables and facility tours for policymakers at 3 sheet metal training centers
Review our full list of 2017 accomplishments here.
pdf Download (130.92 KB)